Social media plays a huge role in most of blogs success on blogosphere. With the images, your blog visitors can determine your blog popularity on Pinterest. If you are new to Pinterest, read What is Pinterest? post will give you a closure introduction about Pinterest. You can create such images (including text on images) those can describe or tell the whole story of your blog posts. Pinterest has been an online collection for such images. Are you considering using Pinterest for your Blogger blog to draw more visitors to your blog? Ideally, Pinterest widgets socialize your blog and make your blog images sharable with single click. Pinterest Profile widget shows up to 30 latest pins of yours on your blog. Blog visitors are able to browse and repin your pinned images.
What is Pinterest Profile widget?
New Pinterest Profile Widget for Blogger!
1. Go to Pinterest Button and Widget Builder page. After the page opens, you will see five individual options for Pinterest buttons and widgets.
2. Click Profile Widget (fourth option) to open Profile widget configuration options. Enter your Pinterest username after the http://pinterest.com/pinterest/ in the Pinterest User URL: textbox. (Hint – Just double-click on the word pinterest to select that whole word and replace it with your own Pinterest username.
3. Click Show Advanced Options to open the advance widget settings to fully customization.
Also read this:
4. Here, you will need to setup three options for Image width, Board Height and Board Width:
Image Width: To configure your pinned image width, change the value as you wish. Min – 60 pixels, Leave it blank will be set to 92 pixels.
Board Height: It is the height of the widget. Min – 60 pixels, Leave it blank will be set to 175 pixels.
Board Width: It it the width of the widget. Min – 130 pixels. Min- 130 pixels, Leave it blank to set widget width to auto.
5. After completing the above three options, finally click Build It! Button to view the Pinterest Profile widget code.
6. Take a look of the widget preview. Copy the code by single-clicking the code textbox under the Insert the Link section.
10. Go to Blogger, navigate to Template and find this code:
11. Paste the copied code above the </head> tag, and finally save the template by clicking Save template button. That’s all!
You have added the Pinterest Profile widget to your Blogger blog successfully. Every time, when you or your blog viewers will pin an image to Pinterest from your blog, it will be seen in the Pinterest Profile Widget. Try this widget and increase traffic from the Pinterest. Got any question? Feel free to ask using Google+ comment form or contact form. Happy Pinning and Happy Blogging!!